Saturday, November 8, 2008

Congratulations to President Elect Obama

President Elect Obama,

I am delighted that you have been elected president of our country. This is the greatest example of tolerance and belief in fairness that I have personally witnessed in America. We all must be overjoyed that the majority of white people in America were able to put their own prejudices aside and elect a black man as President. There are billions of non-white people in the world, and this has given all hope for the future. I would just like to say that our troubles are many. Specifically, you are clearly the candidate who understood the gravity of the economic distress the majority of Americans are suffering from. So I hope and pray that you will approach the rebuilding of America with caution and humility, as you have promised. As someone who will definitely be paying more taxes, I say that I don't mind. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want my money going to the oligarchs on Wall Street. Please send my money to people who are suffering and need jobs, food, shelter or health care. Please don't destroy the dollar by massive inflation/debasement. If you need to default on our debt, please do it sooner rather than later so that we may recover. Regarding health care, I believe that all should have access to health care. BUT!!!!! We as a country must really look at where the majority of the costs really are. If anybody is interested in my opinion (truth) let me know.

P.S. Volcker for Secretary of Treasury (NO CLINTONITES/RUBINOMICS BUBBLE HEADS)

No comments: